Nails care in 2023
- 2023-03-06 04:51:02
- Hiba Kenaan
Like hair and skin, nails affect a woman's external appearance and need special care to look healthy and beautiful.
Nails are always susceptible to several factors that cause their weakness and breakage affecting their health and appearance
• Bacteria and fungi
• Lack of vitamins and minerals
• Thyroid gland disorders
• Chemicals and detergents
• Humidity and weather changes
• Growing old
• Bad habits like nails biting
• Hormonal imbalance caused by a bad mental state
As mentioned earlier, nail care is crucial for a beautiful and decent appearance and increases a woman's self-confidence and femininity. To have healthy and beautiful nails, you must follow some steps and tips:
• Clean the nails regularly and dry them well to prevent the accumulation of bacteria and fungi that cause nails infection
• Use sterile nail care tools, especially when you visit beauty centers
• Eat a well-balanced diet rich in biotin, iron, and calcium, like milk, egg, avocado, orange, spinach, broccoli, legumes, and salmons.
• Visit your doctor to find out the diseases that cause weakness of nails and how to treat them.
• Drink enough water and use a moisturizer in hot weather to prevent cracked nails
• Wear gloves when using chemicals and detergents
• Use a good quality nail polish that does not harm the nails and does not leave them for a long time on your nails.
Nail care is not just limited to the use of cosmetics. Natural remedies can also help you strengthen and lengthen your nails.
Soak your hand in a bowl with enough olive oil for 20 minutes, wash them well, and dry them. Repeat this remedy three times weekly.
Soak your hand in a bowl with enough apple cider vinegar for 20 minutes. Please wash your hands and dry them, then rub your nails with tea tree oil. Repeat this remedy 2-3 times weekly.
Mix 3 teaspoons olive oil and three apple cider vinegar with one egg yolk. Put the mixture in the fridge to get a creamy texture. Rub your nails with the mixture, leave it for 10 minutes, then wash, and dry them well.
Put some drops of tea tree oil with a vitamin E capsule in a bowl and mix them well. Rub your nails with the mixture and leave it for 30 minutes. Please wash your hands and dry them. Repeat this remedy 2-3 times weekly.
Soak your nail in a mixture of equal quantities of honey and coconut oil for 15 minutes, then wash and dry them well. Repeat this remedy 2-3 times weekly.
Add four tablespoons olive oil, four tablespoons honey, and one egg to a bowl and mix them well. Rub your nails with the mixture and leave it for 15 minutes, then wash them. Repeat this remedy 2-3 times weekly.
In a bowl, add 1 cup of orange juice, 1 cup of olive oil, and one crushed garlic clove and mix them well. Soak your nails in the mixture for 15 minutes, then wash them. Repeat this remedy 2-3 times weekly.
• Their color is pinkish to white.
• At the base of the nail, there is a half-moon-shaped part.
• No dark lines.
• Cuticles are visible.
On contrary, unhealthy nails have the following signs:
• Weak and brittle.
• Yellowish color.
• Thickened or rough texture.
• Presence of white spots.
To maintain healthy and pretty nails, all you have to do is to follow the recommendations:
• Dry the hands and nails well after washing or working with water.
• Protect your nails with a base coat before applying nail polish on them. Also, use a top coat to maintain the color for a longer period.
• When using chemicals and detergents, wear gloves to protect the nails.
• Use a nail polish remover instead of scarping the paint.
• Use moisturizers regularly to guarantee nourishment to the hands and nails.
• Cut the nails regularly to keep them short and healthy.